Located in the idyllic community of Fallon, Churchill County, Nevada.
This wonderful 2.96 acres of land hosts the most amazing views along the Carson River on its’ southern border-with highway frontage on the north.
Patented from the State of Nevada in 1905 to the beloved Phillips/Walter Family, The Village is the second owner in history!
The Village owning the land and opening a NEW nursery will allow for many services, products and opportunities for this small country/military town.
Why the name- THE VILLAGE…..this new business may just start with a garden nursery and gift shop; however, the many phases for this land and business will unfold in due time.
The Village will not only provide gardening products and horticultural practices with the utmost impeccable service; it will allow friends, families and neighbors to gather for fun loving activities and social community events.
Mission-To encourage interest in all phases of home gardening, better horticultural practices, organic knowledge, health and wellness, the principals of artistic design, the conversation of natural resources and civic engagement.